Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
As the newest Chapter of, Veterans For Peace we are commited as an international organization made up of military veterans, military family members, and allies. To accept veteran members from all branches of service. We are dedicated to building a culture of peace, exposing the true costs of war, and healing the wounds of war. Our networks are made up of over 120 chapters across the United States and abroad.
Statement of Purpose
Just a few yards from the Ped West intl. Border crossing and deportation area. We are the front line of interception of our U.S. Military Deported Veterans, in assisting them to integrate into the community as productive residents, while exploring all legal options to return legally to the USA.
- Stop the Deportation of all U.S. Military Veterans
- Repatriate all U.S. Military Deported Veterans
- Push for legislation to recognize non US citizen armed forces personnel as US citizen’s upon signing and taking Oath of Allegiations.
- To increase public awareness of the causes and costs of war
- To restrain our governments from intervening, overtly and covertly, in the internal affairs of other nations
- To end the arms race and to reduce and eventually eliminate nuclear weapons
- To seek justice for veterans and victims of war
- To abolish war as an instrument of national policy.
To achieve these goals, members of Veterans For Peace pledge to use non-violent means and to maintain an organization that is both democratic and open with the understanding that all members are trusted to act in the best interests of the group for the larger purpose of world peace.
I was very pleased to uncover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new stuff on your blog.